Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Some Gifts - necklaces

Whenever possible, I like to give handmade gifts. I like the way that they are more personal, and that I often don't end up spending as much (financially) on them, although I do invest more time in them. As many others have, I have discovered a love of pinterest, and have pinned many many many things. One of my boards is dedicated to gift ideas, and pinned there is this:



Cute, isn't it?

Using that as my starting point, I scoured my stash. I came up with lace and other ribbon like items, but fewer of the pearl like beads that I  was drawn to in the inspiration necklace. So, I visited my local dollar store and came home with fifteen dollars worth of beads (and I still have a lot of beads left), and made the following necklaces:

DSCF4501

DSCF4500

DSCF4498

DSCF4495

DSCF4492

DSCF4489


DSCF4508

DSCF4506

No comments:

Post a Comment