Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Self-Stitched September

So, it's 1039pm on the 31st of August. Which makes tomorrow, the 1st of September, the first day of Self-Stitched-September, once again hosted by the lovely Zoe from 'So, Zo...'. I've been ummming and ahhing about participating, but now, almost at the eleventh hour, I've decided to participate this time around again.

So, here is my pledge:

'I, fyre fairee, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-Sept '11. I endeavour to make at least 6 clothing items, and wear them in September, as well as wearing an additional two self-stitched garments each week for the duration of September 2011'


Now, I know this pledge doesn't have me wearing something everyday, but a decent amount of my self-stitched clothing are for an office environment (I no longer work in an office), or are not quite warm enough. So, I'm aiming to wear something each day, but being realistic with what I actually have.

So, let's see how I go!

And, hopefully, I'm not hindered by this situation too often this month:

DSCF3930

No comments:

Post a Comment