After a quick search of the interwoobs, I found the ehow tutorial for a veil here, and decided that it sounded easy. And you know what? It was
I'm not going to repeat their instructions here, because they are already available. I will, however, post my pictures.
The veil was incredibly easy to make. I used curtain elastic rather than bridal tulle, and was really pleased with the result.
So, I cut a rectangle of curtain lace (mine was 213cm long), and folded it in quarters.
I cut a curve along the not folded edge.
Next, I bound the edges with silver bias binding. I used a clear thread and a wide, short zig zag stitch.
Lastly, I folded the veil unevenly in half, so that one edge was longer than the other (and, I forgot to take photos - bad blogger that I am). I sewed a really long hand stitch along the fold line, and gathered it to the length of the comb I was attaching it to. I finished the edges off, and then hot glue gunned it into place.